2023 Yukon Mountain Bike Team
Last update: April 20, 2023
The Yukon Mountain Bike Team is back for 2023 summer training! You must be 14 years or older to participate.
This is the ideal group for young riders to get faster on their bikes and improve athletic skills.
- On Mondays, we will work on cornering, rough trials, jump, drops and everything in between.
- On Wednesdays, we will focus on fitness on the bike with intensity, sprints and timed racing.
If you want to be a speed fiend on the trails the summer Yukon Mountain Bike Team program is for you.
Program staff includes our head coach and a team of trained assistant coaches.
Register for program
- Days: Each Monday and Wednesday
- Duration: Monday, May 8 to Wednesday, August 30
- Time: 5 pm to 7 pm
- Location: Will vary
- Ages: 14 to 19 years old
- Cost: $425 plus a CAY membership
If you require assistance to register for the Yukon Mountain Bike Team, we are happy to help!
We have funding available that we can provide to participants, as needed. Contact email@example.com.
The purpose of the Yukon Mountain bike team is to develop great athletes and better people.
If you are interested in this program and have questions, contact our Head Coach Hudson Lucier at firstname.lastname@example.org