2023 Canadian XCM MTB Championships
Last update: June 1, 2023
Cycling Association of Yukon, in collaboration with Cycling Canada is hosting the 2023 Canadian XCM MTB Championships in Whitehorse from September 1 to 3, 2023.
Mountain bike athletes from across Canada will be looking to secure Canadian titles in the Cross-Country Marathon (XCM) discipline.
The first person to cross the line will be awarded the coveted maple leaf jersey and will become the new Canadian Champion.
We acknowledge, honour and give thanks that we are able to host the Canadian Cross-Country Marathon Mountain Bike Championships on the traditional territory of the Kwanlin Dün First Nation and the Ta’an Kwäch’än Council.
What's on this page
- Register for event
- Technical Guide and Race Book
- Yukon Bike Fest
- Thank you to our sponsors
- How to sponsor
- How to volunteer
- Contact us
1. Register for event
2. Technical Guide and Race Book
Download PDF (last updated June 1, 2023)
3. Yukon Bike Fest
We have planned Yukon Bike Fest: a series of fun events to make the days before and after into a celebration of people riding bikes. Come early in the week, explore our trails, then race and enjoy what the Yukon has to offer.
- Saturday, August 26: Velonorth GRMB (view last year's event)
- Wednesday, August 30: Mount Sima downhill bike night
- Thursday, August 31: Shuttle night with Terra Riders
- Friday, September 1: XCM practice day
- Saturday, September 2: XCM practice day
- Sunday, September 3: Canadian XCM MTB Championships and challenge category races, plus kids and youth events
- Monday, September 4: President's Gravel Recovery Ride and volunteer party at Winterlong Brewing
4. Thank you to our sponsors
5. How to sponsor
We've already lined up some amazing sponsors (thank you!) but are always looking for more.
Contact email@example.com to be sent our sponsorship package.
6. How to volunteer
If you're interested in helping participate as a volunteer, we'd love your help. Thank you so much.
Fill out our form and we'll add your information to our system. Next, watch for emails from our team.
7. Contact us
If you have questions about registration or the Canadian XCM MTB Championships, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect a response within 72 hours.