Icycle Sports Top of the World Gravel
Organizer Cycling Association of Yukon
Insurance coverage Included with CAY membership
Community Dawson City
Icycle Sports Top of the World Gravel is an unique gravel event for any and all riders.
Some will come to race. Others will come for the adventure, and a chance to ride their bike in one of the world’s most beautiful and remote locations, with a 60km or 120km course option.
Thanks to our title sponsor Icycle Sports for helping us make this event happen!
- For those who choose the 60km course, we will begin at the Yukon River and a shuttle will take everyone to the start at Clinton Creek on Top of the World to begin the ride back
- For those riding the 120km course (about 1,200m of climbing) we will start earlier at the Yukon River, ride up to Clinton Creek and return to the Yukon River. We will do our best to coordinate with the 60km participants so people arrive together
- Everyone finishes at Minto Park with a BBQ, awards and festivities
Register for event
Photo credit: Yukon government
Dawson City, Yukon.
Adults (17 and older) are $45. You also need an annual CAY ($60) or single event ($30) membership to participate.
Youth (under 17) are $15. You also need an annual CAY ($40) or single event ($30) membership to participate.
What you’ll get with your registration
As part of your registration you will receive:
- Shuttle ride to the start at Clinton Creek for those riding the 60km course option
- Top of the World Gravel branded merchandise
- Top of the World Gravel race plate for your bike
- A delicious beverage from Winterlong Brewing for adult participants
- Snacks will be provided during the event by Dawson City General Store
- BBQ after the event is over (burger, chips and drink) by Dawson City Volunteer Fire Department
- Amazing prizes to be won
- Discounted room rates at the Eldorado Hotel
Accommodations in Dawson City
We have struck a deal with the Eldorado Hotel to offer discounted room rates for participants and others attending this event.
- Standard room with 2 double beds or 1 queen size bed is $129 per night, plus 5% GST
- Executive suite with 2 queen beds is $169 per night, plus 5% GST
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy. Additional guests are subject to a charge of $15 per person, per night, plus GST. Maximum occupancy for a room with 2 double beds or 2 queen beds is 4 persons. For those travelling with children 12 and under, there is no charge provided they stay in the same room as a registered parent/guardian
- These rates are valid August 19, 20 and 21, 2022.
Phone 1-800-764-3536 (in Northern BC and Yukon) or 867-993-5451 to book. You can also book online. If booking over the phone, ask for the Midnight Dome Enduro Mountain Bike Race Event rate. If booking online, put the same rate name in the comments box.