Big Fat Butter Tart
Event type(s)Fat biking
Organizer Cycling Association of Yukon
Insurance coverage Included with CAY membership
Join us for the Big Fat Butter Tart, where every lap you finish earns you a delicious butter tart!
The Big Fat Butter Tart is a low-key fat bike affair on loop courses of Grey Mountain. Routes will be flagged, but not timed. Do as many laps as you want, at your own pace. Beginners and families welcome.
Thanks to our sponsors Icycle Sports and Cadence Cycle for helping us make this event happen!
Options for 1 to 11 km routes that include the Boogaloos, Yellow Brick Road, Go-T and other Grey Mountain fat bike favourites.
Show up any time between when we start and finish, and do as many laps as you wish.
Register for event
Magnusson trailhead (upper) parking lot. Grey Mountain.
Route 1, Beginner (Super Junior)
Route 2, Beginner (Junior)
Route 3, Intermediate
Route 4, Advanced
- Adults (17 and older) are $10. You also need a CAY membership - $75 per year or $40 for a single event - to participate.
- Youth (under 17) are $5. You also need a CAY membership - $50 per year or $40 for a single event - to participate.
What you’ll get with your registration
- A fun event bolstered by butter tarts
- Hot chocolate, coffee and water. Bring your own thermal mug
- Snacks and hot homemade stew and chili. Bowls and utensils will be provided
- Heated wall tent and outside fire to stay warm between laps
- Draw prizes