The Cycling Association of Yukon offers online membership and insurance through CCN’s secure website. A UCI or international race licence is recommended for those wishing to race both inside and outside of the Yukon, while insurance and memberships for all Yukon cycling clubs are also available. More detailed information is provided on the CCN site, please read all details carefully and contact us if you are not sure what you should be purchasing.

CAY insurance/UCI license –!/memberships/yukon-cycling-2016-bfs0b


Yukon Cycling clubs – Membership links.

CMBC –!/events/2016-cmbc-membership

U Kon Echelon –!/events/2016-u-kon-echelon-membership

Velo North –!/events/2016-velonorth-membership